On May 2, 2018 a follow up to the April 11 South End Stakeholders meeting was held —
Outcome of Meeting:
- Agreed on new name
- “South End Community Collaborative (SECC)”
- Agreed on temporary mission statement
- “Engage and mobilize our community to create radical, effective change”
- Created and volunteered for workgroups
- Community Building & Youth Development
- Health & Environmental Justice
- Economic Development & Housing
You can join as many workgroups as you’d like, as long as you are prepared to be active in each one.
Also, these groups are open to the public, so feel free to invite more people who you think would be interested/helpful in attending.
Wednesday, May 30; 8:30 am
South Campus Center
22 Warren Street, Albany, NY 12202
- Work groups to each meet separately prior to next meeting
You can download the Meeting Minutes here.
If you are interested in attending,
Allie Bernhard, Housing Program Assistant
South End Improvement Corporation